Statement regarding protection of confidential information
Tenchi Sangyo Co., Ltd. (hereafter “Tenchi”) believes that the appropriate protection of the confidential information of customers and all others related to Tenchi is an important aspect of social accountability. We will therefore carefully protect, manage, operate, and use confidential information based on the following policy.
Enacted: January 6, 2009
Policy regarding Protection of Confidential Information
This Protection Policy sets forth the basic rules to be observed for the appropriate management and operation of the confidential information held by Tenchi.
- 1. Observance of laws and regulations as well as codes of conduct
- Tenchi will comply with all laws and regulations as well as codes of conduct regarding confidential information.
- 2. Thorough implementation of appropriate information management
- Tenchi will appoint a confidential information manager as well as take appropriate measures to prevent and rectify unjust usage, loss, destruction, falsification, and disclosure of confidential information. In addition, Tenchi will provide education and training to all employees on the handling of confidential information to ensure its appropriate management. Corporate information will be managed with the same care as confidential information.
- 3. Scope and purposes of collecting confidential information
- When receiving confidential information, Tenchi will make the purpose of collection clear to those providing it, and only collect such information to the extent necessary.
- 4. Usage within the extent of the collection purpose
- Tenchi will not use, provide, or store confidential information beyond the scope of the collection purpose for which consent has been provided by the person in question or their guardian, or beyond the scope of requests based on laws and regulations as well as codes of conduct.
- 5. Limitations and management of usage etc.
- Tenchi will hold confidential information in its possession in confidence and appropriately manage such information so as not to handle it beyond the scope of the collection purpose for which consent has been provided or beyond the scope of requests based on laws and regulations as well as codes of conduct. Tenchi will rigorously control the exchange of confidential information with outside parties based on the scope of the collection purpose for which consent has been provided.
- 6. Continuous improvement
- In order to manage confidential information appropriately, Tenchi constantly reviews and improves its management systems by ascertaining changes in laws and regulations, codes of conduct, and information technology.
Please contact us if you believe that Tenchi has failed to comply with this Policy regarding Protection of Confidential Information or if you have any questions regarding confidential information held by Tenchi.
- +81-72-428-0077 (switchboard)
- 4-5 Kubo, Kaizuka City, Osaka