This website (https://www.tenchi.jp/) (hereafter “the Website”) is managed and operated by Tenchi Sangyo Co., Ltd. (hereafter “Tenchi”). Please confirm the following when using the Website. Usage of the Website implies agreement with these Website Terms and Conditions of Usage.
The copyright of the content (including but not limited to information, materials, images, audio, and text) in the Website belongs to Tenchi or the supplier of the content. Except for personal use or use authorized by copyright law, copying, putting to another use, alteration, public transmission, or selling is – regardless of the medium and regardless of commercial or non-commercial intent – prohibited without the prior permission of Tenchi.
Listing of links and URLs
Please observe the following when linking to the Website.
- ■As a general rule, set the link destination to the top page.(https://www.tenchi.jp/)
- ■Please contact （email@example.com） when linking to the Website.
- ■Please note that Tenchi is not liable for any compensation or complaints arising from links being set up.
Links from the websites falling under the following descriptions are strictly prohibited. If any objection is raised as to whether or not a website falls under the following descriptions, Tenchi’s judgment shall be the guiding criteria.
- ■A website including content intended to defame or discredit Tenchi, other companies, persons, or organizations.
- ■ A website that violates or may violate the intellectual property rights such as copyrights or trademarks, property, privacy, portrait rights, or other rights of Tenchi, other companies, persons, or organizations.
- ■ In addition to the above items, websites that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals, or websites that may interfere with the operation of the Website.
Tenchi uses an encrypted communications technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to enable customers to communicate securely over the Internet without having their confidential information read by a third party.
SSL is a system that protects communication on the Internet by mutual authentication using digital signatures and encrypted communication. When you send credit card information or confidential information to the server, it is encrypted using SSL to prevent third parties from reading your confidential information.
The use of SSL does not require any special browser settings. Please note that SSL may not be available with older browser versions.
- Linked websites
- Tenchi makes no guarantee as to the content or safety of the websites of other businesses or individuals who link to the Website, and has no intent to recommend the websites of such businesses or individuals through the establishment of such links. If accessing a linked site, please check the content of the linked website, its conditions of usage, etc. carefully before browsing or using it.
- ■Tenchi does not warrant or assume any responsibility for the validity or accuracy of the content on the Website.
- ■ Content and URLs on the Website are subject to change or discontinuation without notice. We appreciate your understanding in advance. Regardless of the reason, Tenchi shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any change in information or interruption or discontinuation of operation of the Website.